Monday, 14 April 2014

April 14th 11:42 pm

Health issues:  head ache from neck out, still nauseous and some cramping, not much MS to mention.
Exercise:  Does walking to school count?
Sleep:  Went back to bed after kids went to school for hours.  Didn't fall asleep until after 4 am last night.

Grumpy today.  Can't I just have one day with no health issues at all??  My head was pounding this morning, so I did next to nothing today.  Grrr.  Took son to doctor.  Came back, made frozen vegetables into stir fry and then sewed on the sofa until bed.  Sigh.  Well, it wasn't a totally unproductive day.

My Mom has already made vague menacing comments about how I'd better be better by this weekend so I can go for Easter.  Double sigh.

I have been so hungry today!!! I seriously don't seem able to get full.  I just broke into a new box of girl guide cookies that I obviously won't be selling now, and I'm still hungry.  I only ate three cookies as I didn't want to feel crappy from eating too much sugar.  Then I ate four licorice.  Still hungry.  What is going on with my system?? Too crazy.

Must resist watching more tv shows and sleep instead.  Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment