Sunday 15 January 2012

If my MS and sinuses could work together, I wouldn't need T3's!

My Mom has always said that day three after surgery is the worst.  She's right.  If you count surgery day as day 1, which wasn't exactly fun, but I don't recall any pain, and then yesterday would be day 2.  Still buzzing with anaesthetic, carefully timing pain killers, not yet tired of sleeping.  Day three sucks.  I am in pain, but trying to not take so many pain killers.  I over did it yesterday, so this morning I felt quite ill.  I am bored, but I am in too much pain to do much of anything.  The best part, is the pain in my head worsens from the computer screen's lights.  Yep.  I have done about 12 logic puzzles.

Whine, whine, whine.  My MS came back today.  Numbness on the left side.  Hey!  If my MS and sinuses could work together, I wouldn't need pain killers!

OK.  I need a plan.  Get out of bed long enough for the sheets to get cool.  Get a snack.  Take more drugs.  Yes, more drugs, less bravery, helps the day/night go more quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment